Friday, October 30, 2009

'Tis the season!

The holiday season will be officially upon us, as soon as the last tricker-treater goes home, and as achy as that makes my heart for summers sweet return, there is much to look forward to in the coming months.

With two back to back shows coming up, The Nanaimo Professional Craft Fair from November 6-8th and Courtenay's Charles Dickens Christmas Faire November 13-15th, getting the new studio dialed in, and prepairing for the influx of holiday shoppers, not to mention the commissions on the go, the days are full around here! And inspired!

I have always felt motivated by the fall, and inspired to sink my teeth into all the things I have been dreaming up all summer long. You can all look forward to some new pieces coming soon, as the weather changes, and I am lured by the warm embrace of my new studio!

In the mean time, over at Etsy, Amu Designs was featured in not one but TWO treasuries yesterday! Wooo Hooo!

Heres a little peek at some glorious woodsy bit's to get you excited about the fall (before it passes)! This one posted by Craftydill, entitled Trees



And also The Home posted by Hildes




No comments:

Post a Comment