Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well this is WELL over due, so I guess I should start by wishing you all much merriment and creativity in 2010! (It's already flying by so fast, I better get my wishes in while I can)!

Things around here have been off the hook with festivities of food, friends and family sandwiched between markets, shows, online bustle, custom commissions, developing exciting new things for this years market season, refining and arranging my humble studio.... oh yeah, and painting!

There is a whole new series of paintings coming this spring, and I can't wait to share them with you, but I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I am going to share some pictures of my studio in progress!

It is such a lovely space with all the natural light filtered kindly by the big old douglas firs just outside the window, and a place to put everything, and to let my imagination roll! It is a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment