Thursday, September 15, 2011

The set up

This is my 3rd official season working as an artist in the Comox Valley, and I must say, it is an enchanted life!

Enchanted, and filled to the brim!

Market season goes from May- December for me, and last year having done somewhere in the neighborhood of 23 shows, I felt a bit like a roady by the end of it. So this year was all about streamlining my set up.

The goal?
Light weight, compact, aesthetically pleasing, durable, and unfazed by wind.
A tall order.

As it happened there are some like minded folks out there doing some really cool things- and the rest? Well, I made it myself (with a little help from my favorite furry friend)!







>

1 comment:

  1. I found an amazing shop in San Luis Obispo that has everything bamboo, the best selection of bamboo clothing anywhere. So cool! Really nice website too - www.bambubatu.com

    ReplyDelete