Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hectic-Good Hectic

Things have been hectic around here- good hectic. Between all the holidaying, guests, celebrating and feasts of the past few weeks, I have also been busy readying for the Portobello West Market, coming up this weekend.

My faithful accomplice has been such a gem, trimming with precision, lifting heavy things, putting his shoulder into it, bringing coffee, reminding me to eat, but alas he must go back to work, and I have 3 days left to put the final touches on.

The Back Drop in the works...


I know it looks like I am trying to coax a frightened animal out of it's hiding place, but I am actually using my light box to take some new pictures for my Etsy site.





The light box in action.


I really can't wait. It is all very exciting. A collective of creatives, all under one roof- a dance of colour, a feast for the senses!














If your in the Vancouver area, and are looking for something interesting to do, need a few Easter basket stuffers, or want a little inspiration of your own, come by and check it out.

The Portobello West Market will be from 12-6 this Saturday and Sunday (March 28 & 29) at the Rocky Mountaineer Station

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment