Saturday, March 21, 2009

Point West Cottages

Ucluelet... if you like pretty places, hidden beaches, whale watching and rainforests, this is the place for you.

If you want to watch the sunrise in kingsize comfort, moon gaze from your private hot tub, and curl up in front of the fireplace, you must stay where we stayed. It was amazing! (there is also a pivoting flat screen TV with satellite for my fellow Hockey fans and your own personal BBQ too)

It was all windows and skylights. It felt like being in the great outdoors except it was warm, dry and immaculate.


A look across the Ucluelet Inlet, through the endless windows...(note the skylight)

More of the view!


The first light of day...

We loved it here so much that we decided to make a tradition of it.

My pictures don't do it justice (I some how managed to mess up my camera settings) but trust me, you wont be disappointed. The website has all the facts, but it is way nicer than even their pictures would have you believe. It's called Point West Water Front Cottages, the people were very down to earth, friendly folks who were nearly as excited to be there as I was
(they are from out East and were loving the lack of snow).

I hope you get to go!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment