We have new packaging! Shiny, Clear, Beautiful, Bags!
They are made from eco-friendly plant based products. They are biodegradable AND compostable, as well as certified by the BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute)!
How it Happens...
- Corn is grown and harvested
- Corn is cooked for many, many hours
- Corn is ground, and the starch extracted
- Corn is fermented, creating lactic monomers
- Lactide molecules are linked into polyactide polymer
- Resulting in natural "plastic" pellets
- Pellets are converted into a film
- Film is converted into packaging products!
*Because the bags contain Lactic acid, they are not intended for the long term storage of your art work*
You can find more info on Display Conditions, Care Instructions, Handling, and Limited Warranty on the back of your Certificate of Authenticity.