Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Up Close & Personal

This might be a bit premature, but I'm really excited, and wanted to give you time to mark your calendar!

Come and Meet the Makers, and see their creations with your very own eyes!

Artists and Designers unite at this great event. A special 2 day Market will be held to celebrate the kick off of the Portobello West season. Held on the last weekend of March, this will be the only Market before the Easter weekend. I think it's a pretty safe bet that there will be some great basket stuffers to be found.

I don't make it to the city nearly as often as I'd like, so I will be trying to maximize my visit, and hope to see you all there!

I have my fingers crossed that the cherry trees will be in bloom, I'd really like to see them too!

PS. A few pieces I have been working on will be making their debut this weekend!

@

Saturday and Sunday
March 28th & 29th, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment